Monday, November 24, 2008
1. Most people like surprises because it's a changeof pace from their routine. Tell your prospectsthat they'll get a surprise free bonus for ordering.
2. Most people want life to be easier. Give yourprospects easy ordering instructions, easy productinstructions, etc.
4. Most people want to receive compliments fortheir achievements. Give your prospects plenty ofcompliments for them considering your product.
5. Most people are curious about things that couldaffect their current lifestyle. You could use wordslike "Secret" or "Confidential" in your ad.
6. Most people want to invest in their future. Tellyour prospects to "invest in your product" insteadof "buy our product".
7. Most people want the latest and newest thingsin life. Use words and phrases in your ad copy like"New", "Just Released", etc.
8. Most people want to solve their problems. Tellyour prospects what problems they have and howyour product can solve them.
9. Most people want to make the people aroundthem happy. Tell your prospects how happy theirfriends or family will be if they buy your product.
10. Most people want to get over obstacles so theycan achieve their goals. Tell your prospects whichgoals they'll achieve by ordering your product.
Quote of the Day:
"Nothing is unthinkable, nothing impossible to the balancedperson, provided it comes out of the needs of life and isdedicated to life's further development." -- Lewis Mumford
Briley Knox http://www.bbktmks.com/
P.S. Try this, :http://www.bbktmks.com/pips.html
It really works!
This is a GENUINE Income Opportunity.No Large outlay.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you, this is a 100% Genuine Business Opportunity that will, with a little hard work and determination, have the potential to change your life!!
Leisure Audio Books is already making its members four, five and six figure monthly incomes that will continue to come to them month after month, year after year.
There are absolutely no hidden costs, no lies, all you need to succeed is an e-mail address! No money up front - all we ask is - that you take a look and see for yourself.
For further information please visit:-
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
All the best,Briley
Friday, November 07, 2008
Have last week's developments with the US economy got you
I don't blame you! What with the country's second-largest
bank collapse PLUS a government bailout of Fannie Mae AND
Freddie Mac happening in the same WEEK, it's hard to
know what to expect next!
If you're like the other small business owners I know,
I'm willing to bet that, right this minute, you're on the
fence about whether you should continue to invest in
the tools and help you need to start your Internet
business... or whether it's better to save your cash
until things stabilize a bit.
And that's actually why I'm firing off this hasty email...
... because I've just learned about a way you can do
BOTH, as long as you act right away!
A few months ago, Internet marketing guru Derek Gehl
unleashed a powerful business-building system that
gives you all the tools and assistance you need to
start a completely automated, hands-free Internet
business from SCRATCH, including the website, a
salesletter, an online payment system, endless streams
of traffic, and help getting it all set up.
He named it "BeBiz," and since its release, it's gone
on to become the most simple yet comprehensive way for
"newbies" to go from zero to online profits in as
short a time span as possible (often in as little as
Well, just moments ago, Derek informed me and a few
of his other close associates that, in order to give
as many people as possible a leg up during this
volatile economy, he's going to WAIVE the entire
$177 BeBiz start-up fee for new members!
Unfortunately, there's a catch...
Due to the amount of money he could potentially lose
with this offer, he can only make it available to the
next 200 people who get in touch with him...
... so I urge you to follow this link contact him right
Trust me: you do NOT want to let this opportunity pass
Where ELSE will you get a professional-looking sales
website that could have you earning profits by this
time next month (along with an Internet marketing genius
looking over your shoulder and guiding you as you
set it up)?
Best wishes for your business,
P.S. During the initial BeBiz launch, Derek made 250
spots available, and they were all snapped up in mere
hours -- and that was WITH the regular $177 start-up
fee -- so you can just imagine how fast these 200 spots
with NO start-up fees are going to go.
Don't miss out: