Friday, May 26, 2006
1. Consulting-Give your customers advice on topicsrelated to your product or service. You can consultvia e-mail, message board or chat room.
2. e-Book-Compile related product information orinstructions into an ebook. You could publish it intext, pdf, html or exe format.
3. Customer's Only Discussion Board-Make a placeonline for your customers to communicate aboutyour business or similar information.
4. E-mail Newsletter-Publish an informative e-zinethat keeps your customers informed of importantor helpful information related to their purchase.
5. Private Web Site-Give access to a private partof your web site were customers can find helpfulinformation non customers can't access.
6. Download Software-Allow your customers todownload software that's similar to or complimentstheir main purchase.
7. Online Utility-Give customers a web utility thatwill make their life easier. It can be a calculator,graphic creator, web site submitter, etc.
8. Chat Room Class-Teach your customers how tobetter use your product or about a subject thatrelates to their purchase.
9. Online Video-Allow customers to download orview a related how-to video or informative seminarright over the internet.
10. Online Audio-Allow customers to downloadand listen to a recording of an expert that is beinginterviewed right over the internet.
Quote of the Day:"Money will come to you when you are doing the right thing." -- Michael Phillips"
Warm regards,Briley Knox
http://www.bbktmks.comP.S. Try this,:http://www.bbktmks.com/pips.htmlIt really works!
Posted by Briley Knox
Saturday, May 20, 2006
10 Seldom Used Freebies That Can Increase Your Traffic And Sales
1. Checklists-Create a list of things to check for aparticular process related to your business's topic.Ex: a checklist for creating a web site.2. Templates-Design a template that will make acertain action easier for your target audience. Ex:a template for writing a resume.3. Text Workbook-Publish a text format ebook soyour audience can learn and practice a certain skill.Ex: a text workbook for writing ad headlines.4. Transcripts-Create an ebook of text transcriptsof a related live event. It can be a seminar, speech,class, interview, etc.5. Dictionary Of Terms-Publish a web directory orebook dictionary of terms relating to your specificbusiness industry or subject.6. Advice Service-Offer a live chat room wereyou or your employees can give your visitors andcustomers advice on your business topic.7. Human Research-Offer a free service were youwill search for sites or information your visitors orcustomers can't seem to find online.8. Plans-Create ready-made plans for a particularproject your target audience wants to accomplish.It could be marketing plans, landscape plans, etc.9. Forms-Offer printable, ready-made forms yourvisitors or customers would use regularly. It couldbe legal forms, organizational forms, etc.10. E-mail Reports-Publish quarterly e-mail reportsthat contains new research discoveries, surveys,and statistics about your related industry.Quote of the Day:"If you are poor, though you dwell in the busy marketplace, no one will inquire about you; if you are rich, though you dwell in the heart of the mountains, you will have distant relatives." -- Chinese Proverb Warm regards,Briley Knoxhttp://www.bbktmks.comP.S. Try this, Briley:http://www.bbktmks.com/pips.htmlIt really works!SPECIAL REPORT: Learn how FREE technology allows you to "jump the line" and claim a #1 ranking on Google, Yahoo, MSN, and more!========================================================This report contains shocking case studies and test results you can use to grab a top-10 position in *any* search engine -- even if you don't know a thing about web design or HTML!A team of marketing experts spent over a year -- and $79,583.28 -- compiling this study, and now you can review it FREE!To read this special profit-making report, visit:http://www.marketingtips.com/trafficsecrets/t/805510
Posted By Briley Knox
Thursday, May 11, 2006
last week yet?
There was the regular guy who makes over $1 Million a year
selling a VERY strange gizmo... the grandma who earns $8,500
a month showing people how to rearrange their furniture... and
the surfer kid who's raking in $200,000 a year working less
than 9 hours a week.
And they all have one thing in common...
They're three of the literally thousands of people who are
making life-changing incomes of $100,000 to $500,000 a year
since following the personal business plans, test results,
and marketing secrets my friend Derek Gehl has packed into
his newly released "Insider Secrets" system!
You might remember me telling you about Derek...
He's the guy I'm hoping to partner with -- but first I wanted
to make sure his system will work for my customers and
subscribers... so I've asked him if he'd ship you a copy.
Derek spent over 4,850 hours developing this system, and he's
already tested the strategies in over 1,000 small home-based
... who are now using them to drive HUGE profits off the
And not only that -- he's *personally* used these very same
strategies to earn $7,845,774.00 online since January 2006.
So if you'd like to see if his system will work for YOU, and
help you start and grow your own profit-generating Internet
business, then I urge you to visit:
I've asked Derek to leave his case studies and other information
up there for you for a couple more days, so you can discover
exactly how you can profit from his system, no matter WHAT stage
you're at with your Internet business -- and even if you haven't
started one at all yet!
P.S. Tons of entrepreneurs and small business owners are already
using this system to drive massive profits off the Internet,
and you can view all of their results and case studies, and
discover exactly how they're doing it.
But this page will only be up for a couple more days, so make
sure you visit it right away!
Go to http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/805510
POsted By BRiley Knox
Friday, May 05, 2006
Sign-up Today and become an SFI Affiliate its free to start!!!
Visit Link at: http://www.getresponse.com/t/1600572/ For your
home business needs!!! Join Today!!!
Today Feature Article: Tip On Starting a Home Business
Frist and fore most you need a Plan.
You need to set Goals.
Set up a budget for you business
Selet the product that you want to promote.
Get a web site set up to promote you products
That's a few thing that you would think about when you decide to step out on this life changing trek. I found that if you don't have a lot of money you can try a Affiliate Program. There some that will let you start for Free. There Program that offer you free internet coruses and support to help lean how to run your business and make a profit while you learn. If you decide on an Affiliate program you should read everything about their products and find out how you can make profit with their system. It can be done if you apply youself.
I was reading an article the other day in the business section with states: AT&T cutting 7,400 more jobs!!! Hey with all these jobs cuts what are we going to do how do we pay for our bill , vacation,car notes, ect. The time is now get you own business up and going so if something like this happen you will be perpared.
When I first started this business I was in it for the money, but the more I learn about this business the more , I realized that helping other get start and become successful is more important to me. So that in it self make me a very rich person!
All The Best, Briley Knox, http://www.getresponse.com/t/1600573/
P.S For more Information on SfI go to LINK: http://www.getresponse.com/t/1600572/
SPECIAL REPORT: Learn how FREE technology allows
you to "jump the line" and claim a #1 ranking on
Google, Yahoo, MSN, and more!
This report contains shocking case studies and test
results you can use to grab a top-10 position in *any*
search engine -- even if you don't know a thing about web
design or HTML!
A team of marketing experts spent over a year -- and
$79,583.28 -- compiling this study, and now you can
review it FREE!
To read this special profit-making report, visit:
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
The stem cells found in bone marrow and blood are hematopoietic (blood-forming) stem cells, not Embryonic stem cells. Stem cell transplantation is a transfusion of stem cells given to patients whose stem cells and bone marrow have been destroyed by Chemotherapy or Radiation Therapy. Stem cell transplantation and bone marrow transplantation are different only in the way that the stem cells are collected. In bone marrow transplantation, bone marrow is collected from the hip bone marrow in a surgical procedure. In stem cell transplantation, stem cells are collected from the blood stream through a process called Apheresis.
Types of Stem Cell Transplant:
Autologous you are your own donor.
Allogeneic Stem cells are donated by another individual.
Syngeneic the donor is your identical twin.
The type of transplant that is best for you will depend on your disease, the availability of a matched donor, your age and your general health status.
About the Author:-----------------------------------------------------------------To find the best home based business ideas and opportunities so you can work at home visit: http://www.BBKTMKS.com-----------------------------------------------------------------