10 Strategic Ways To Maximize Your Profits
1. Tell people the point or focus of your web site.Explain to them what things they can do or whichgoals they can accomplish while visiting your site.
2. Make your visitors feel comfortable at your website. Give them your main business address, yourvisitors may not trust you if you're using a P.O. box.
3. Include a FAQ on your web site or via e-mailon an autoresponder. This will give your customersan extra convenience without having to contact you.
4. Buy advertising space on discussion board websites. They are usually arranged by subject; thatmakes them highly targeted.
5. Start a free e-mail newsletter to create your ownopt in list. Create a title that grabs readers attention.Submit it to free e-zine directories on the internet.
6. Record all your new promotion ideas into an ideajournal, good or bad. Sometimes you can combineideas to create new ones to increase your sales.
7. Convert your web site and free e-mail newsletterinto different languages. This will increase your over-all target market.
8. Make your classified ads stand out in a crowd.Use all capitol letters in the headline, divide letterswith extra spaces, add in text symbols, etc.
9. Remember your customer is always right, evenif they are not. Resolve all conflicts quickly andpainlessly. They are the lifeblood of your business.
10. Create a bond with your visitors by bringing uplikes or dislikes you have in common with them inyour ad copy. Just make sure you do your research.
Quote of the Day:
"There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope willnot be cut off." -- Proverbs 23:18
P.S. Try this, :http://www.bbktmks.com/pips.html
It really works!
This is a GENUINE Income Opportunity.No Large outlay.
PLEASE NOTE:This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you, this is a 100% Genuine Business Opportunity that will, with a little hard work and determination, have the potential to change your life!!
Leisure Audio Books is already making its members four, five and six figure monthly incomes that will continue to come to them month after month, year after year.
There are absolutely no hidden costs, no lies, all you need to succeed is an e-mail address! No money up front - all we ask is - that you take a look and see for yourself.
For further information please visit:-
Friday, February 27, 2009
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Will you act during the economic downturn, or simply REACT? Don't let fear of the recession guide your goal setting plans for 2009. This is a BIG mistake...! Fear is an emotional response, only good for short-term survival. When you're in "fight or flight" mode, you're not thinking clearly about the path you're running... You're just RUNNING! So your efforts lack strategy, planning, and insight. I want you to do more than just survive 2009. Internet shopping is predicted to hit $145.1 Billion in the coming year, a significant 14% increase -- despite the recession! Consumers will be spending more time at home, using their computers for everything from bargain hunting and product research to upgrading skills. Studies show this shift is ALREADY well underway...! I don't want the Big "R" to stop you from pursuing exciting personal, financial, and business goals in 2009, so I've arranged to get you exclusive VIP access to an important video that Internet marketing guru Derek Gehl just put up on his site. Derek's been successfully selling on the Internet for over a decade now, and he's brought in over $100 MILLION in sales...... so he's by far the BEST person to advise you about how to thrive in ANY market. When you watch his FREE Goal Setting Video, you'll discover how you can make 2009 your richest year yet:http://www.internetmarketing.com/2009-goals/805510 Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness in 2009! Briley