Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Changes in Life!!

Well it December 18 2005, I was working that 9 to 5 everything seem to be all right. Got off work went home had dinner did what I would do after work no problems. After a long day at work, I would settle down watch a movie with my wife and get ready for work the next day.

So I get to bed early got get up at 5:00am and get to work. Well it five am time to get up for work and what do know. I can't get up at all. My back locked up and I can't move! Still got to get to the bath room only way to do this is to roll out of the bed and try to stand, but could only bent over to walk. I called off work and made a doctor's appointment. When I get to the doctor office get check out take a few tests, I was admitted to hospial.

It was found that I had two bones in back that were broken and this caused all my problems and also change my life. I also have a cancer in my bones which is what cause the problems in the first place. I have been off work for the last three months now and I have to look for over ways to make income. I have already been dealing with this home business. I just need to find a way to make it work.
No one said life is fair! It's not but I have to live with this and I am!!
(Changes in Life!!)
Copyright © Briley Knox
http://www.BBKTMKS.com

No comments: