Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This one of the best home business opportuinty that I have come across check it out here.

What the heck is Derek Gehl up to NOW?!

I got a message from him the other day that was pretty vague,
but mentioned something about a revolutionary new training
system that he and his team of experts have been working on.

Now I'm *always* interested in what Derek is up to, so I called
my "mole" at his company (yep, I know someone who works
for Derek, and occasionally I call him for extra insight. Shhh! ;-)

Anyway...

My mole told me that Derek had a couple of his experts holed
up with him in their video training center for WEEKS, where
they've been busy creating an extremely comprehensive, step-
by-step video training system.

And the best part?

This new series is based on BeBiz, the business building system
that helps you create a completely automated, hands-free Internet
business, including a professional-looking website, a top-quality
salesletter, and a payment system that sends profits straight to
your inbox.

(Just so you know, my mole mentioned that, at a recent company-
wide meeting, Derek revealed that BeBiz has become their MOST
successful system EVER!)

What else did I learn?

Well, it seems Derek's ALSO planning to include FREE use of the BeBiz
software with this new training system...

... and he's even throwing in THREE months of FREE one-on-one
consultations with his team of marketing experts.

Unfortunately, I couldn't squeeze the price for this new video
system out of my mole, but really, it sounds like a few thousand
dollars worth of value to me!

I'm *definitely* going to sign up for his launch so I can find out
more, and if you need help building a successful business, I suggest
you do the same. Just follow this link:

http://www.marketingtips.com/dereks-project/t/805510

All the best...

Briley

http://www.marketingtips.com/dereks-project/t/805510

No comments: