1. Multiply your marketing and advertising effortson the Internet. You can accomplish this by startingan affiliate program or using viral marketing
.2. Increase your ratio of visitors that purchase yourproduct(s). You could change your headline, offer astronger guarantee, add testimonials, etc.
3. Find out who are your strongest leads for buyingyour product by offering a free ezine. The visitorsthat are very interested will subscribe to it.
4. Team up with your competition by starting anassociation for your specific industry. It could leadto a profitable partnership with them.
5. Publish an e-zine for your employees. This couldmotivate them to do a better job or fill them in onwere your business is
6. Search for your business' name in newsgroupsand discussion boards. Some of the comments youfind could help you improve your business
7. Attract people to link to your web site. You couldoffer them a discount on the products you sell orgive them free stuff for linking.
8. Develop your own opt in email list by giving yourvisitors a reason to give you their e-mail address.Allow them sign up to free stuff and contests.
9. Create a "PR" web page for your business. Listinformation that could be considered newsworthyfor e-zines, newspapers, magazines, etc.
10. Give your business and products credibility bylinking to web sites that have written positive storiesabout your business.
Quote of the Day:"...if the next generation is to face the future with zestand self-confidence, we must educate them to be original as well as competent." -- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
Briley Knox http://www.bbktmks.com
P.S. Get an amazing 325 page gift here: http://www.bbktmks.com/dotcomology.htmlLet me know what you think! :-)