10 Ways To Profit In An Uncertain Economy
1. Sell more back end products to your existing
customer base. You already created rapport, trust
and proved your credibility to them.
2. Make it a practice to up sell to new and existing
customers. After they decide to buy one product,
offer them another product.
3. Cross promote your products and services with
other businesses that aren't competition. You will
reach a wider audience at less cost.
4. Create joint venture deals with other businesses.
You can expand your product line and target other
profitable markets at a lower cost.
5. Start an affiliate program for your business. You
will be able to spend less profits on risk advertising
and spend more money on guaranteed sales.
6. Trade advertising with other businesses to save
revenue. You could trade e-zine ads, banners ads,
links, print ads, etc.
7. Out source part of your workload. This can save
on employee costs, equipment costs, taxation costs,
expansion costs, etc.
8. Add low cost bonuses to your offer that have a
high perceived value. It could be ebooks, members
only sites, consulting, e-reports, etc.
9. Use viral marketing to promote your business on
the internet. Give away free stuff with your ad copy
include on it so others can give it away.
10. Follow up with all your prospects. You can use
a free e-zine, a follow-up autoresponder, an update
or reminder list, etc.
Quote of the Day:
"Many people take no care of their money till they come
nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with
their time." -- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
P.S. Try this,
It really works!
Website not pulling in the cash?
The key to success lies in running a 100% automated
home-based business selling YOUR own product.
Get a FREE download that'll instantly make one for you
Posted By Briley Knox, http://www.bbktmks.com